Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wild Blooms

It has been a very long time since I have posted anything - partly due to the time (it is difficult to sit down and craft when you are working full-time) and partly because I felt I lost my mojo!  You see, I feel that I shouldn't be posting any creations if I haven't created it myself - but I guess you may think that is silly!  Yesterday, I was at my LSS browsing and noticed this Memory Box die cutter - wild blooms - I just had to have it.  Of course, nothing really came to me until now. 

I die cut the blooms on Whisper White and mounted it onto Cherry Cobbler.  But while I was doing this, I thought it needed a bit of colour.  So I took out my chalks and sponged Pretty in Pink around the blooms and Certain Celery along the stem.  I then mounted it again onto a swatch of Pretty in Pink.  I then stamped the sentiment in the space to fill in the area.  I ran the Cherry Cobbler through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and tied the satin ribbon around it.  Mounted the blooms panel onto pop ups and voila!  I hope you like this.

Thanks for stopping by.  I am hoping that this is the end of my almost non-existing crafting period! 


Here is the recipe:

Stamps:  SU - Favourite Sentiments

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Black

Accessories:  Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Memory Box Wild Blooms Die Cut

No comments: